How We Use Your Data
When you choose to participate in an applicable ‘pre-save’/ ‘pre-add’, ‘follow’/ ‘subscribe’ or other artist/genre based marketing campaign (“Campaign”) operated by Ceremony of Roses, you give us permission to connect with a particular service or other third party provider in order to access your user account in the manner and for the purposes set out below.
Information obtained by Ceremony of Roses
Once you approve our connection with an applicable service or other third party provider, until such connection expires or until the time you terminate such connection using one of the methods described below, Ceremony of Roses may access and store some or all of the following types of information (“Third Party Data”) from your user account:
- the e-mail address registered with the music service or other third party provider, where available to us;
- information about your user account, including but not limited to your country and geo-location; and
- activity information, including but not limited to content you’ve interacted with (e.g., playlists and artists you follow, recently played tracks and/or channel subscriptions).
Actions taken by Ceremony of Roses
Depending on the type of Campaign in which you have chosen to participate, Ceremony of Roses will use the connection with the applicable music service or other third party provider to fulfill one or more of the following actions relevant to that Campaign in respect of your user account:
- adding and removing items to your library/collection;
- creating, editing and/or following playlists;
- subscribing to channels or other service features; and
- following artists.
In addition, Ceremony of Roses may utilize some or all of your Third Party Data for any of the following purposes:
- to enhance our relationship with you by sending email updates about relevant artists, types of music or related special offers, should you have agreed to this;
- to send you other relevant marketing communications, including by targeting and serving to you via third party platforms advertisements which we think will be of interest; and
- to conduct research and analysis.
To remove Ceremony of Roses access to your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a deletion of your information. Please note that this action will discontinue Ceremony of Roses’ collection of Third Party Data but you will still need to remove the original permission within the third party service. Also note that this will delete all active subscriptions and account activity.